Friday, May 28, 2010

Just Add Ink #19 - A Colour Challenge!

Hi Inkers!

We hope you love this weeks colour combo as much as the Just Add Ink team did - it's a beauty! Beautiful colours, unique combination and indeed a good challenge. We can't wait to see what you come up with!

This weeks challenge is...


Rules:
  • If you don't have the exact colours please use a close alternative.
  • You can add neutrals (Kraft, Black or White) to your project/s if you wish.
  • Make a papercraft project - a card, scrapbook layout, 3d object, etc.
  • While the DT uses Stampin' Up! products where possible, you're welcome to use any products you like.
  • Please use the keyword JAI19 when uploading to public galleries.
  • Please mention our challenge and provide a link with your post, so others can come and join in the fun too!
  • Provide a DIRECT LINK to the post on your blog where you've displayed your creation using Mr. Linky. Incorrect links will be deleted.
  • Your creation must be exclusive to our colour combo challenge. Entries with 3 or more alternative challenges listed (ours included) in the post will be deleted at the discretion of the JAI hosts.
  • Projects must be new.
And here's what our amazing Design Team came up with this week:


Don't have a blog or online gallery?
Email a picture of your creation to just-add-ink@hotmail.com and
we'll publish it and add it to Mr Linky on your behalf, for others to see.

Mr. Linky will close Wednesday June 2 at 23:59WST.
Be here on Thursday June 3 to see our Top Picks.


Has your link been deleted? Click HERE to find out why...

Thank you for playing at
Just Add Ink!

16 comments:

  1. Hope everyone has fun with this bright, funky, colour palette. I won't be around to judge or comment as I'm off on a holiday to North Queensland! I'll take a peek at the entries when I get back. It's so fun to be part of the DT and their examples today are nothing short of amazing! PS: Happy Birthday, Chantell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! nice bright colours girls thanks for adding a little fun to the week.

    Have a great day
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful DT examples - LOVE this colour combo! Will be having a play for sure (just have to add it to my ever-increasing "to do" stamping list!!). Thanks for the inspiration, girls; I love what you come up with, week in, week out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the samples girls well done!!!! This was a fun colour combo, great picking! Thanks for the challenge:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you Ladies are just fantastic. Thank you for another great colour combo.I get lots of inspiration from you all and love what you make.
    Well done

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used the colors of this challenge to make a special thank you card to all my on=line visitors. Today my blog received visitor number 20,000. What's amazing is that I have only had the stat counter in since Feb.2010

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! and more wow. The samples of this combo are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what great colors so bright and funky. this is my first JAI challenge so Hi everyone . I hope i live up to the standard that i have seen previously. Thanks to everyone for there supporting comments

    ReplyDelete
  10. these were fun colours once I wrapped my brain around them, LOL! Wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great challenge ladies, thanks for pushing me outside my square!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I did the challenge myself then went one further and had my team do it at our team meeting last night! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great colors - a bit of a challenge for me, though -- you see I got ahead of myself and gave my DD all the retiring card stock I had (except for scraps). Finally found sufficient card stock to complete the challenge.

    It was fun. This is also my first JAI challenge and I look forward to many more.

    Have a great day ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loved your idea, and post, Nicole! Thanks again, DT, for great inspiration ... was pleased I managed to get this week's challenge done in plenty of time :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great combo- definitely away from my chocolate chip comfort zone!!! Thanks for pushing me out of the zone. Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  16. I had a lot of fun with this challenge! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete